The recruitment notification for the position of ‘Battalion Ansar’ within the Bangladesh Ansar and Village Defense Force has been released. The selection process will involve several stages, including a preliminary medical examination, a written examination, and a final medical examination, to choose qualified candidates. Subsequently, appointment letters will be issued once a comprehensive investigation report is received following the Police Verification process. Aspiring candidates are invited to submit their applications online.
The Bangladesh Ansar and Village Defense Force is welcoming applications exclusively from male candidates for the position of Battalion Ansar in the 25th batch. Those who are interested can submit their applications online starting from September 16th until September 30th.
Bangladesh Ansar and Village Defense Force Job 2023
|Name of the Institution:||Bangladesh Ansar|
|Type of Candidate:||Male|
|Number of Posts:||500 People|
|Application Start Date:||16 September 2023|
|Application Last Date:||30 September 2023|
|Application Link:||CLICK HERE|
|Age Limit:||18-22 Years|
For General and Other Candidates:
- Minimum Height: 5 feet 6 inches
- Weight: 49.895 kg
- Chest Size: 32-34 inches
- Vision: 6/6
For Minority Caste Candidates:
- Minimum Height: 5 feet 4 inches
- Weight: 47.173 kg
- Chest Size: 32-32 inches
- Vision: 6/6
Selection of Candidates: Candidates will undergo preliminary medical test, written test and final medical test sequentially. Later appointment letter will be issued subject to receipt of proper investigation report after completion of Police VR.
Type of Employment: After completion of 6 months of satisfactory training, the employment will be made permanent subject to the permission of the authorities on completion of 6 years of employment.
Bangladesh Ansar Job Recruitment Notice
Candidates are required to provide the following documents:
- Attested photocopy of their original or temporary educational qualification certificates.
- Six (6) copies of passport-sized color photographs, attested.
- Citizenship certificate issued by the relevant Union Parishad Chairman, Municipal Chairman, or Ward Councilor.
- Attested photocopy of the National Identity Card (NID).
- A guardian-signed consent certificate, countersigned by the Union Parishad Chairman, Municipal Chairman, or Ward Councilor.
- Certificate issued by the Union Parishad (for unmarried candidates), Municipal Chairman, or Ward Councilor (for City Corporation candidates).
- Candidates should also bring pens and pencils for the examination.
Thank you for visiting us today. For more comprehensive information regarding the recently released Bangladesh Ansar Battalion Job Circular, which was unveiled today, we encourage you to explore the official website at http://ansarvdp.gov.bd/. The application window for the forthcoming Ansar and VDP batch commences on September 16th and extends until September 30, 2023.
Should you seek additional clarifications or have inquiries, please do not hesitate to connect with us via our Facebook Page or feel free to leave your questions in the comments section below. Your interest is greatly appreciated.